- Theatre Arts Curriculum 1 – Beginner
- Theatre Arts Curriculum 2 – Intermediate
- Theatre Arts Curriculum 3 – Advanced
- Theatre Arts Curriculum Journal
- Theatre Arts Curriculum – Set of 4
This curriculum opens the world of theatre to youth in grades 5-8 (can be adapted for younger and older youth). Revised and new, these materials offer extended activities in communication, improvisation, pantomime, script writing, cultural and historical influences, stage design, and costume design. Life skills and workforce development concepts are woven throughout the curriculum, as youth master more sophisticated theatre techniques and ideas.
This curriculum includes four books, three for the facilitator of a group in beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels, as well as the youth journal that can be used for all three levels.
This curriculum is available for purchase from Shop 4-H.